Meet Arnie: He has a luxurious coat, and is a charming boy with a calm demeanor; and we are so excited to have him in our program.
- Date of Birth: 10-17-2018
- Size: Medium
- Coat Type: Fleece
- Color: Caramel w/white markings
- WALA (Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association) registration # – WALA00022130
- ALAA (Australian Labradoodle Association of America) registration # – ALAA – 075164
- OFA Cardiac – normal
- OFA Eyes – clear
- OFA Hips prelim – good; elbows – normal
- OFA Patella – normal
- praPRCD – normal
- Von Willebrand – normal
- DM – normal
- EIC – normal
- IC Locus – F/F (Furnishings)
- S Locus – S/sp
- FRESH AND CHILLED SEMEN IS AVAILABLE TO APPROVED BREEDERS. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH INTEREST IN ARNIE.
Barberry Brook Jettison (Arnie) came to us from Barberry Brook Labradoodles. His pedigree is excellent – with lines originating in Australia, and he has passed all of his health testing. With a soft/silky caramel coat, he also carries the parti gene. Arnie will help to produce many beautiful puppies with our wonderful dams! He lives with a wonderful family, who are part of our Pawsome Partners program. They just adore him (and pictured below). Please see below for their commentary to give you insight into his amazing temperament.
Arnie is a super mellow fellow, and has the softest fur imaginable. When meeting him, people cannot believe how calm he is. He loves people (especially females) and showers them with kisses. He will cuddle with us, putting his head in our laps and laying in the silliest positions until he falls asleep, and is never far from a member of “his” family and follows us from room to room.
Learning, playing fetch, and watching birds and squirrels are his favorite pastimes. He prances around the yard with a regal trot and his tail held high and waving like a flag as if he is saying, “Look at me!”.
He has kept us laughing with his antics and has been a loving and wonderful addition to our family.