Meet Berkley: the Foundation of our Breeding Program, she smiles alot, and has an impressive pedigree.
- Date of Birth: 6-2-2015
- Size: Medium
- Color: Caramel w/white markings
- WALA (Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association) registration # – WALA00008376
- ALAA (Australian Labradoodle Association of America) registration# – ALAA-058629
- OFA Eyes – clear
- OFA Cardiac – normal
- OFA Patella – normal
- OFA hips prelim – good; elbows – normal
- praPRCD – normal
- Von Willebrand – normal
- DM – normal
- EIC – normal
- IC Locus – F/F (Furnishings)
- S Locus – S/sp
CV Berkley came to us from Colonial Village Labradoodles. After falling in love with our first doodle girl – Sasha, also from CVL, we decided to start our breeding program, to further this wonderful breed. Berkley has an excellent pedigree with lines originating in Australia, and has passed all of her health testing (see above). Her soft fleece coat is a beautiful caramel color, with white markings, and she produces gorgeous pups.
Berkley loves to play ball (or any game for that matter), and, especially loves to try to outrun Sasha and CV Buckeye Scarlett when they are out in the yard – every time. Every morning she greets us with excitement and endless kisses. She is a wonderful girl, and was awarded her Canine Good Citizen (CGC) certificate at a young age.