Meet Charlie: He is an adorable young boy who loves everyone, and has a wonderful apricot/red fleece coat! We are so excited to what the future holds with him in our program.
- Date of Birth: 12-18-2019
- Size: Medium
- Coat Type: Fleece
- Color: Apricot/Red w/white markings
- WALA (Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association) registration # – WALA00035799
- ALAA (Australian Labradoodle Association of America) registration # – ALAA – 085727
- OFA Cardiac – normal
- OFA Eyes – clear
- OFA Hips prelim – good; elbows – normal
- OFA Patella – normal
- praPRCD – normal
- Von Willebrand – normal
- DM – normal
- EIC – normal
- IC Locus – F/F (Furnishings)
- FRESH AND CHILLED SEMEN IS AVAILABLE TO APPROVED BREEDERS. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH INTEREST IN CHARLIE.
Deer Pines Man on the Moon (Charlie) is the son of Riverbend Spread Your Wings (Dixie) and Aussie L Snickers (Finn). His pedigree is excellent – with lines originating in Australia, and he has passed all of his genetic health testing. He has a soft/silky apricot/red coat. We are look forward to the gorgeous puppies (in the future) with one of our beautiful girls! He lives with a wonderful family and their other Australian Labradoodle (Coco), and they are part of our Pawsome Partners program. They just adore him (pictured below). Please see below for their insight on Charlie!
Charlie is a playful, energetic, super-friendly, adorable pup. He has yet to meet a human (child or adult) that he does not love.
He enjoys running in our backyard, chasing (and sometimes pestering) our 5-year old doodle, playing tug-of-war and hide n’ seek with his 11 year old human sister. Additionally, he loves to follow his human moms and grandma around, and taking car rides and walks anywhere scenic (and even not so scenic).
When Charlie is tuckered out, his favorite place to be – is sleeping in the lap of any of his humans. He has made a wonderful addition to our family!!