PLANNED LITTERS: First Half of 2024 – ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle Puppies
(click on the Photos below to view the potential parents)
We are accepting reservations for Australian Labradoodle puppies. Please ask us about our MASTER Reservation List, which is in process for our planned litters, below. This list goes in the order of the deposits received.
Once we approve your Adoption Application and we receive a deposit, you will be placed on our
- MEDIUM – SIZE
- Molly x Oakley – ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
- Juno x Jack OR Oakley – ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
- Hadley x Xander OR Pooh Bear – ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
- Phoebe x Jack OR Oakley – ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
- LARGER MEDIUM/STANDARD – SIZE
- Cleo x Jack OR Oakley (CVL Humble and Kind) – ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
- Oakley (Deer Pines Scarlett’s Carnation) x Oakley (CVL Humble and Kind) – ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
We are always looking for Pawsome Partners/Guardian Families for our Program. CLICK HERE to learn more. And, feel free to take a look at the puppies from our Previous Litters.
CLICK ON ANY PHOTO BELOW FOR A FULL VIEW:-)
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee size, gender, or coat color of the puppies in each litter. Our commitment is to do everything possible to have successful breedings that will result in our planned litters. However, Mother Nature does plays a role in this. Additionally, we cannot commit to the number of puppies per litter, before they are born. AND, our planned litters may change for a number of reasons.
We reserve the right to hold back at least one puppy per litter for our program.
NOTE: All Puppies Leave Us for Their Furever Familes at (no sooner than) 8 Weeks Old
Here’s a peek at some Puppies from our PREVIOUS LITTERS – CLICK ON ANY PHOTO FOR A FULL VIEW:-)